Monday, May 4, 2009

DMB...what a night!

Lately, I've been feelin' low. A remedy is what I'm seeking.

Last Friday was the Dave Matthews Band concert. I've seen these guys in 8 different cities -I've lost count of how many shows I've seen - and they ALWAYS put on a great concert. However, it's been a couple of years since I have seen them. One summer I was pregnant and didn't feel like dealing with the heat. Last year I was protesting my seats (I showed them). So I returned this year and I was not disappointed at all. Let me set the scene for you...there were 11 people in a van with a driver. You know what that means, right? We were far from sober. Example - Corrie and Leah attempting to be seductive:
Forrest and Emily came in from Little Rock for the show. Annual trip perhaps?
At Cafe Adobe, attempting to soak up some of the alcohol before the show:The boys took the stage at 8:10 and the next thing I knew it was 10:45 and they were telling me goodnight - yes, just me. It was an awesome show with an amazing set list. I wish I had a copy of the show. They played some of their new songs as well as some kick ass old songs. Pig, #41, Two Step (BTW - Carter Beauford = bad ass)....hello!!!! I loved the Too Much fake into Grey Street. Fabulous show!!!! It was over way too fast. Here are some pics from the show.



We won't talk about the ride home. But Wally, if you are reading this, I'm sorry. Please don't ignore the call next time you see one of us calling you.


To all of my friends who braved the van with me, and even those who were not in the van, post a comment below and let me know your favorite DMB song line....let me know your favorite moment of the evening....let me know you are still alive.



By the way, is this legal?

Check out my feet!

Love, love, love - what more is there?

No comments:

Post a Comment