- I was supposed to get paid for my Saturday school endeavors today but I didn't.
- I'm so stinking tired of this freaking boot on my foot.
- The Doodlebug starts swimming lessons on Thursday.
- Sarah and I are having a Southern Living party next week.
- Michael Jackson died - did you hear? Nobody is really talking about it.
- Chad's birthday is in 17 days.
- NKOTB is in 18 days.
- In 3 weeks I'll be on a plane right now on my way to Las Vegas. Actually, I might be about to land.
- Chad is in the living room right now watching "House Bunny" and he is actually laughing at it. ???
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The Ladybug has reached the half way point in the first year of her life. Today she is six months old - and she was actually born on a Thursday too. Time is flying by with her. She's pretty much sitting up on her own. We'll put her in the sitting position and she'll stay there for a while but she won't get in that position on her own. She's still rolling all over the place. She trying to crawl - she'll get on all fours and move her knees but her hands don't know what to do yet so she ends up doing a belly flop on the floor. She's chewing on everything, loves the remote control and the phone, loves Maxx and still loves her big brother. She even loves her veggies.
My week in a nutshell: gynecologist, dermatologist, pediatrician, vet, podiatrist (no surgery) AND are you ready....wait for it....boob smashologist.
....and that's all I have to say about that.
Friday, June 12, 2009
I'm sorry I believe we ordered the large Sonic beverage......
We went to Sea World on Tuesday and stayed a lot longer than I think we planned. We went to the water park first and then went to some shows in the park. The weather started out pretty cloudy and since it was still early in the summer the water was a bit chilly. But of course once we got out of the water and went into the park the clouds parted and we started sweating buckets. Wednesday was a realxing day. We went to the pool at the hotel for a while and then Michelle and I left the kids with their daddy's and headed to the spa. After some pampering (which, by the way, we think we need to do on a monthly basis) we went to eat in the little town of Helotes and instead of eating, Carson played games.
We came home yesterday and went and picked up the Ladybug from Nonnie's house. She stayed here so she could get spoiled and stay out of the heat. It was a great trip. Next stop - VEGAS!!!
- I'm a terrible photographer. The pictures above are seriously the only pictures I took on the trip. I'm hoping Michelle's pictures are much better.
- Our new bed was delivered today. It stinks...literally...but that smell will apparently fade.
- I was trying to reveal the code on the back of my iTunes gift card and some of the letters and numbers rubbed off and I can't figure out what the code is so I can't redeem the card...sucks.
- I have my MRI for my ankle today...sucks
- I have 5 doctors appointments next week - 3 of which are mine...sucks.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
We had a great time. We have already marked out calendars to go back next year. Now I'm attempting to pack for San Antonio. If today was any indication of what this week will be like, Chad and Royce are going to have their hands full with me and Michelle.
And we bought a new bed. Bug tested, bug approved.....
Friday, June 5, 2009
Yes, I'm now sporting a boot. Hey doc, I'm going to Sea World next week. That's great! Wear the boot. Suck it, doc. He is of the opinion that I have a torn tendon which he will either confirm or deny after my MRI. The MRI will tell him whether or not he has to "go in" and fix it. He's hoping, as am I, that the boot will fix it. And by the way, a torn tendon is not what Laverne said was wrong. The pain I'm having is nowhere near where Laverne said my problem was so Laverne can suck it too.
So after this fabulous news I went to Carrabba's for dinner with Michelle, Laura and their friend Carolyn. Their bellini machine was broken. HUH???!!! You think I go to Carrabba's for the food?? I think not. So we were forced to get a Carraba-rita...not a bad substitute. We had 1.5 of those bad boys and were feeling great. We had a lot of fun - it was a great end to the end of school. And then I made Michelle get up nice and early this morning and go to a science class with me....what a friend.
Hey Laura - cocks-sacky! (only a precious few will get that one)