I'm sorry I believe we ordered the large Sonic beverage......
We went to Sea World on Tuesday and stayed a lot longer than I think we planned. We went to the water park first and then went to some shows in the park. The weather started out pretty cloudy and since it was still early in the summer the water was a bit chilly. But of course once we got out of the water and went into the park the clouds parted and we started sweating buckets. Wednesday was a realxing day. We went to the pool at the hotel for a while and then Michelle and I left the kids with their daddy's and headed to the spa. After some pampering (which, by the way, we think we need to do on a monthly basis) we went to eat in the little town of Helotes and instead of eating, Carson played games.
We came home yesterday and went and picked up the Ladybug from Nonnie's house. She stayed here so she could get spoiled and stay out of the heat. It was a great trip. Next stop - VEGAS!!!
- I'm a terrible photographer. The pictures above are seriously the only pictures I took on the trip. I'm hoping Michelle's pictures are much better.
- Our new bed was delivered today. It stinks...literally...but that smell will apparently fade.
- I was trying to reveal the code on the back of my iTunes gift card and some of the letters and numbers rubbed off and I can't figure out what the code is so I can't redeem the card...sucks.
- I have my MRI for my ankle today...sucks
- I have 5 doctors appointments next week - 3 of which are mine...sucks.