Oh my!!! What a trip! There is so much to recap from this trip...it's hard to pick a starting point. I'll just take it day by day. And a lot of this may not make sense to anyone other than the people who were on the trip. And it's probably best that way.
- Started drinking in the airport.
- Continued drinking on the plane.
- Went to dinner at BB King's Blues Club (or something like that).
- Chad drank a 40.
- Me - bed. Everyone else stayed up. (Don't judge me - I need my sleep).
- Breakfast at the Paris buffet - YUM!
- A little shopping at the shops at Planet Hollywood.
- Headed to the shops at Ceasar's Palace. Stopped off at Margaritaville first for 2 margs.
- Hit the Coach store - cleaned them out. (Not really but we all did make a purchase).
- Headed over to the IP for some blackjack with the Dealertainers. We were dealertained by Joan Jett, Jake (Blues Brothers), John Fogarty, and Bette Midler and her boobs. Mucho drinking whilest gambling. When we went in to the IP it was daylight. When we came out it was dark. And we were hammered. Good times.
- We went to Japonaise (in the Mirage) for happy hour. $7 drinks and appetizers - so good!!
- Before dinner we went to Carrie and John's room. They lied their way to a room on the 24th floor. You could see the dolphins from their room.
- Royce, "I love you dolphins."
- More drinks.
- Headed down the hall to the elevator, Chad decided to play kickball with an ice bucket with champagne glasses in it. Broken glass everywhere. Me, "Run!" Royce, "Lock it up."
- Burger place for dinner. More drinks.
- Chad was convinced there was a bathroom in the restaurant. There wasn't. Don't think he didn't check the kitchen for a bathroom though.
- On to the next bar.
- Royce, "I need a cigar." Michelle, "Go get one." He came back empty handed.
- Contest between the 4 sides on the bar - the loudest side got free shots. When they called on our side, Chad felt the need to throw a stack of napkins in the air. Nice effect.
- Royce, "I need a cigar." Michelle, "Go get one." He came back empty handed. Again.
- John does the Cha-Cha Slide.
- Royce, "I need a cigar." Michelle, "Go get one." He came back empty handed. Again. Claims he can't find them.
- We all leave and find cigars within 2 minutes. Don't know why that task was so difficult for Royce. Oh wait.....
- Back to the hotel to the Rhumbar. Boys smoke cigars.
- Corrie goes to bed. Don't judge.
- Royce doesn't feel good. He remains in bed.
- The rest of us head over to the Venetian for lunch.
- We get a call from Chad's mom, who has the bugs, with a bit of unsettling news. But I'm not going to go into that. I'm not going to go into the story about the idiot neighbor of mine that was doing something with a loaded gun in his house and how it went off and went through his kitchen window, through my fence, and hit the narrow column of bricks in between the 2 kitchen windows by the table that my mother-in-law and my 4 year old were sitting at working on a puzzle. No. I'm not going to go into that.
- Then we went to the wax museum - very touristy of us.
- Back to the room for a bit.
- Over to TI for some drinks - Royce attempted to make an appearance. But it didn't last long.
- Back to the hotel for some drinks.
- Saw "Love" at the Mirage that night - Royce did join us for that.
- Nice Italian dinner.
- Early to bed.
- Headed over to the Hard Rock Hotel for lunch at Pink Taco. Yum. Pitcher of margs with lunch. Royce had a diet coke.
- Then to New York New York - walked around there a little.
- Royce and Michelle went and did some touristy things.
- The Floras and the Havertys went to Diablo's and had 2 more pitchers of margs.
- We all met up at the Bellagio and went to a chocolate shop that had a 30 foot high chocolate fountain.
- Back to Margaritaville.
- We attempted to go back to the IP but there weren't any good tables open.
- Dinner that night at Red 8 at the Wynn. So good.
- Lewis Black (I think that's right) at the Mirage.
- Jenna Jameson and her fighter boyfriend at the Wynn.
To sum up: lots of drinks, lots of laughs, lots of memories. 6 people went to Las Vegas....and had a blast.