Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So I'll start by saying my husband freaking rocks.
Today is my 35th birthday and he started the day with some fabulous gifts. I got a new bead for my Pandora bracelet and he started me a new Pandora bracelet. I'm going to fill the second one with nothing but colored beads. He also gave me some high class tequila...yum. Then he organized a birthday brunch for me at Baba Yaga's. It was me & Chad, Michelle & Royce, Sarah & Jason, Melissa (Chuck is in Geneva, poor guy), John, and the boot.
Baba Yaga's had belinnis!! Thank you ma'am...I'll have 3 - but don't think I was the only one to have 3.....


We had a great time. We have already marked out calendars to go back next year. Now I'm attempting to pack for San Antonio. If today was any indication of what this week will be like, Chad and Royce are going to have their hands full with me and Michelle.

What else did we do this weekend? We played dress up....
And we bought a new bed. Bug tested, bug approved.....

4 comments:

  1. I should be packing right now instead of commenting on your post. Happy Birthday!! Today was fun-see you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Wish I was there to celebrate with you. Carly is getting soooo big! Have fun in San Antonio!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayyyyy! I only had 2 1/2 bellinis, but it was on an empty stomach.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting the "straw in the nostril" shot.

    ReplyDelete