Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I can't think of a title.

It's been a while since I posted anything so I thought I would post a post about nothing. Why nothing? Because I really have nothing exciting to talk about. I'm home for the summer with the bugs and I've hit my bored point. Today was especially bad because I didn't have a car. I didn't need to go anywhere, didn't need to pick anything up - it's just the fact that I couldn't go anywhere even if I needed to that was driving me crazy. The Ladybug was a little high maintenance today. The Doodlebug was bored too. I feel bad for him. I want to take him places to do things but the Ladybug isn't a fan of being in her car seat for too long and then when she is out of her car seat all she wants to do is roll around on the floor. Anyway, I would like to take the Doodlebug places but I feel bad asking a grandparent to watch her and I feel bad leaving her. I'm in a no win situation - pity me. Just kidding. Let's see if I can come up with some random bullet points of discussion....well, not really discussion, just random points.....
  • I was supposed to get paid for my Saturday school endeavors today but I didn't.
  • I'm so stinking tired of this freaking boot on my foot.
  • The Doodlebug starts swimming lessons on Thursday.
  • Sarah and I are having a Southern Living party next week.
  • Michael Jackson died - did you hear? Nobody is really talking about it.
  • Chad's birthday is in 17 days.
  • NKOTB is in 18 days.
  • In 3 weeks I'll be on a plane right now on my way to Las Vegas. Actually, I might be about to land.
  • Chad is in the living room right now watching "House Bunny" and he is actually laughing at it. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment