Sunday, July 19, 2009

Long post...have a seat.

It's been a while since I've posted anything so let's catch up! Like I said...have a seat. Why don't we start with....

July 11th - My parents were out of town so we decided to use their house for a pre-birthday celebration for Chad. The July Vegas group (different from the November Vegas group) came out to play with us. John brought out some cupcakes from Crave - yum! Here are some pictures from that fun night.

Chad enjoying his red velvet cupcake.....

Sarah and Jason with their cupcake carnage......

Chuck and Melissa and SpongeBob....And John - all smiles....

July 12th - This was mine and Chad's 6 year anniversary. We celebrated by having dinner with the bugs at PF Chang's - my favorite.

July 13th - The Doodlebug started his 2 week "fun days" at his school. He goes 3 days a week for 2 weeks. He likes going and usually comes home a complete mess. If you ask him what he did during the day he says "we just play, play, played." I guess it's money well spent...???

July 16th - Back to the foot doctor I went. He seems to think I've made progress. Me? I don't know. It still hurts about the same and the swelling looks about the same but I don't have a license to practice foot medicine so what do I know? Anyway, I get to start physical therapy on the 27th to see if that can help the healing process. In the meantime, I'm still in the boot and the boot is going with me to Las Vegas this week. Yay.

July 17th - Chad's real birthday. My parents watched the bugs while Chad and I went to see The Hangover at Studio Movie Grill. That is seeing movies at it's finest - eating and enjoying a full bar while the movie is going. Anyway, have you seen The Hangover?? If you haven't, stop everything you are doing right now and find the nearest movie theater and see it. It is the funniest movie I have seen in a loooooonnnnnngggggg time. Go see it!!!

July 18th - The Ladybug is 7 months old. Seven months old!!!!! And that girl is non-stop action. She is crawling all over the place. I have to close every door in the house to keep her out of all of the rooms. She's so curious and so fast. She is SO happy - she is constantly smiling. She is such a good eater but HATES having her face wiped. And she still love, love, loves her big brother. She gets the biggest smile on her face any time he comes anywhere near her.

July 18th continued - The New Kids on the Block came back to town. Me, Michelle, Elizabeth, Laura, and Rucker! went to see them. We got a hotel out there by the pavilion and had us an extended girls night out. We went out there mid-afternoon, checked in and had a quick beverage at the hotel bar and then went to Chuy's where we have a vast array of margarita's at the table. We had dinner there and then headed back to the hotel to get ready for the show. After we got ready, we went back to the bar for another drink - cuz that's what we needed. Wait, I think we had 2. Anyway, we went to the show and it was pretty good. I think we all liked the October show better. This show was their last show of the tour and they seemed tired and they did a little too much talking and then they all started crying at the end of the show (seriously) and at times I felt like they forgot they had an audience. But I still love them. It will be interesting to see if they ever tour again or if they are done.

After the show, Honey and Graham met us at the hotel bar for more drinks - cuz that's what we needed. Elizabeth and Laura went to bed but Michelle and Rucker! came down for a coke. Then they headed to bed - Honey, Graham and I continued to drink. We stopped drinking a little after 1 and then proceeded to look for a cheeseburger in the Woodlands. Apparently, the Woodlands shuts down after midnight because there was not one cheeseburger to be found out there - lame! So they took me back to the hotel and I woke all of my friends up and we had a few more giggles before I fell asleep and snored in Michelle's ear.

Ok, that's it. Whew! We leave for Las Vegas on Tuesday - can't wait! So I'll see you after Vegas baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment