Friday, January 8, 2010

Freezing

Things I'm thankful for in freezing temperatures:
  • Garages - I couldn't imagine getting into Eve this morning if she had been sitting outside all night long
  • Seat heaters in Eve
  • Drive thru's - so I don't have to get out of Eve to get my large, ice cold coke...ha!
  • Scarves that Melissa has made for me
  • Mittens
  • Lunch duty
  • The fact that I don't live in Topeka - Carrie and John are much colder than I am.
  • A roof over my head with a heater that works
  • A husband to snuggle with

Things I'm not thankful for in freezing temperatures:

  • Taking kids to buses
  • Wind
  • Leg shaving
  • Having to run into Kroger for 2 items
  • Not having garages at work for Eve to sit in

1 comment:

  1. How's that grey cabled scarf treating ya? I need to whip up some hand-warmers to match.

    ReplyDelete